Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Insuring boats and watercraft along in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach is rather difficult, as most large carriers don't have an "appetite" for it due to catastrophic losses. Coastal Alabama Insurance has a global market for all marine needs. If you need boat insurance in Gulf Shores, marine insurance in Orange Beach or Foley, marina insurance in Orange Beach, or watercraft insurance, call us now and let us handle it. We have brokerages from Michigan to Miami and Kitty Hawk to Columbia to find the policy for you.
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
For a piece of mind while enjoying our paradise and clear waters along the coast. Here are a few things to consider:
- In case of an accident, and you need to replace your fishing equipment or vessel.
- Medical costs can be expensive if there is an accident.
- If your boat is responsible for an accident, the costs to repair everything and pay for injuries are sometimes substantial.
- Your boat also needs protection while on land. From trailer insurance to hurricane insurance, Coastal Alabama Insurance takes care of everything.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you come out of pocket if something happens to your boat?
- Is my boat or watercraft insured year-round, or just in use?
- What discounts through various carriers are available for boat insurance?
- How much medical coverage and liability coverage is available for marine insurance?
- Is tow covered in the event of an emergency in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach?
- Do you offer boat insurance in Foley or Robertsdale?
- How can you cover a boat club in an Orange Beach or Gulf Shores marina?
The personal watercraft insurance policy or boat insurance covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- passenger liability
- often pollution liabilty
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $25,000 and can be increased up to $300,000. $300,000 is recommended for our boat insurance clients.
Usual boat insurance policies include deductibles of $500 for theft, $250 for collision and $1,000 for med pay.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other equipment (GPS, fishing, radio).
Call Coastal Alabama Insurance to take care of all your boat insurance and marine insurance in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, and Fort Morgan today.