Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance assists you against financial loss in the event of an accident. It is a legal contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company has the fiduciary responsibility to pay your losses as in your policy.
Auto insurance provides the following three protections:
- Property coverage: covers for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage: covers for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage: covers any passenger in your vehicle for the cost of injuries, rehabilitation and, in some circumstances, lost wages and funeral expenses, regardless of who is at fault.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of 6 kinds of coverages. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your bank will also have certain requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company will notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium, although at Coastal Alabama Insurance, we utilize email and try to be as paperless as possible. We write auto insurance in Foley, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Robertsdale, and all over Baldwin County.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself economically. And the government mandates it.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it's often expensive to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs are often very expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Questions to ask your favorite local agency in Gulf Shores
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get into an accident?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about the good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- At Coastal Alabama Insurance, our auto claims (and all claims really) begin at the office. We handle as much as possible for you. You will never be transferred to an "800 number". We earn your business, and are there in times of chaos to calm the storm.
We at Coastal Alabama Insurance specialize in shopping auto insurance and finding the best policy for your needs, whether you live in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, Robertsdale, or any other Baldwin County area.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides economic protection against certain disasters. A standard policy insures the dwelling structure itself and your belongings.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy, meaning that it covers both damage to your property and your liability (A.K.A. legal responsibility) for any injuries and property damages you or members of your family cause to other people. Including harm caused by your pets in most cases.
Peril caused by most disasters is covered, but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by flood and poor maintenance. You must buy two additional policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
We specialize in high value homes along the Gulf Coast, specifically home insurance in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Foley, as well as other areas of Baldwin County.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your house, which is often an American's largest investment. And your mortgage company requires it.
- If your house was destroyed by natural disaster or a fire, you'd need money to replace it or repair it.
- If a guest in your home is hurt, medical and liability protection help to pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of vandalism or theft, it can pay for the repairs or replace your belongings.
- If you have a mortgage or loan, the bank will mandate coverage.
Coastal Alabama Insurance is here for your home insurance and auto insurance needs in Baldwin County, specifically Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, and Robertsdale. Call us now to let us help you out!